TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions written here are to clarify the use of the Deka Comp website, the Deka Comp Programs, as well as all Deka Comp Intellectual Properties.
Herein, by subscribing, downloading, streaming or accessing any element, in part or in whole, on the Deka Comp Website, such as, but not limited to, one of Deka Comp Program, instructions, advice, or training, you agree to respect and be bound by the Terms and Conditions written below:
2- Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, Deka Comp and its partners owns all the Intellectual Property rights on the Website and all its materials.
You are granted limited access to the Deka Comp Website and its content for the sole use of viewing the information and material presented as part of your membership. You have no right to modify, copy (in part or in whole), adapt, transform or make any appropriation of the content present on this website without the explicit written agreement of Deka Comp.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
– Publishing any of Deka Comp content and/or material on any media and/or platform;
– Using Deka Comp content and/or material to sell as your own content;
– Using Deka Comp content and/or material in a way that cause harm to Deka Comp;
– Use Deka Comp Website to retrieve, identify, solicit or sell any data;
– Use Deka Comp Website, content and/or material to advertise any services;
– Use our content and/or material to publish, promote or re-sell at your own benefit;
– Publish your personal Login information to give access to our paid content to others;
If Deka Comp finds that you infringe any of the above restrictions, in part or in whole, Deka Comp has the right to terminate your subscription without having to refund any unused paid portion of your subscription. Also, Deka Comp reserve the right to sue any infringer for reparation;
4- No warranties
There are no warranties attributed to our services. Deka Comp cannot guarantee any specific results. By subscribing to our services, you recognize and accept that training programs and services can have flaws. Therefore, results will vary from one individual to another.
5- Limitation of liability
Deka Comp will not be held liable for any use of its services. Your use of our service means you have acknowledged the risk and are using the service with full understanding that Deka Comp and its contractors will not be held liable for any consequences coming from or related to the use of the website and our services.